1. Seller – PETITE LAURE PAULINA WUDARCZYK with headquarters in Łęguty 1, 11-036 Gietrzwałd, Tax ID (NIP): 113-228-21-60, REGON: 368485498, phone: +48 600 983 983, e-mail: email@example.com
2. Customer – a person purchasing Goods offered by the Online Store.
3. Online Store/Store – Internet service available at www.petitelaure.com through which the Customer can purchase Goods from the Seller.
4. Goods – movable items, offered for sale in the Online Store that may be subject to a contract of sales.
5. Regulations – these Regulations of the Online Store.
1. Purchases made in the Online Store in the www.petitelaure.com domain are carried out by PETITE LAURE PAULINA WUDARCZYK headquartered in Łęguty 1, 11-036 Gietrzwałd, Tax ID (NIP): 113-228-21-60, REGON: 368485498, telephone: +48 600983983, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Pictures of the Goods are placed on the website of the Online Store for exemplary purposes and are used to present models illustrated in them.
3. Providing accurate and true address data by the Customer and indicating telephone number or e-mail address at which it shall be possible for the Seller to contact the Customer is a prerequisite of effective placing of an order of Goods at the Online Store.
4. Provisions of these regulations are accepted at the moment of placing an order.
SALES OF GOODS
1. Sales of Goods included in the offer presented on the website www.petitelaure.com are the subject of a transaction.
2. All offered Goods are new.
TERMS OF PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
1. All prices in the Store are expressed in Polish zloty and are gross prices (including VAT).
2. Payments for Goods purchased by the Customer or services ordered in the Store, i.e. delivery costs and other services, are made using payment tools made available in the Store and on terms and conditions determined by the Seller.
3. The Customer can choose the following payment methods: – dotpay – bank transfer. When choosing payment by bank transfer, the Customer has 5 working days to make the payment. After this period, the contract is considered not concluded, the Seller is not bound by the order, and the item is put up for sale again. The transfer shall be made to the Seller’s bank account: 61114020040000330277141989 at mBank S.A., PETITE LAURE PAULINA WUDARCZYK, Łęguty 1, 11-036 Gietrzwałd, Tax ID (NIP): 113-228-21-60, REGON: 368485498, telephone: +48 600983983.
4. Credit card and e-transfer transactions are settled through Dotpay.pl.
5. The Customer purchases Goods and orders services at the prices of the Goods and the equivalent of the cost of delivery applicable at the time of the order. 5. Delivery is made to the address indicated by the Customer. 6. Shipping costs are covered by the Customer.
HANDLING OF ORDERS
1. In order to place an order the Customer shall:
1.1. select Goods to be ordered;
1.2. register in the Store or – in the case of choosing not to register – provide address, contact data, and the delivery address;
1.3. select payment method;
1.4. select delivery.
2. Orders are accepted electronically 7 days a week and executed on business days.
3. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday and on public holidays shall be registered on the first following business day.
4. Orders placed by the Customer shall be executed (i.e. shipped) within 7 working days of order placement or, in the case of transfer payment, within 1-5 working days of crediting the Seller’s account.
5. Correct filling in the order form available on the website by the Customer is the prerequisite for an order to be executed.
6. Incorrectly completed order forms are not a placed order.
7. Should any of the offered products be unavailable at the time of placing an order, the Customer shall be informed accordingly by telephone or e-mail – in this situation the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
1. The Customer may resign from the Goods purchased in the Store (withdraw from the contract) without giving any reason or and incurring any costs within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Goods by sending a written statement of withdrawal to the Store. The Customer is obliged to return the purchased Goods. In the case of withdrawal form a contract by the Customer without giving reasons, the cost of returning the Goods shall not be charged to the Store. A returned product, along with proof of purchase, should be sent back to the address: PETITE LAURE PAULINA WUDARCZYK, Łęguty 1, 11-036 Gietrzwałd
2. The returned product must be in unaltered condition. In particular, it must not be destroyed. Failure to satisfy the above condition shall be the grounds to reject the return.
3. The withdrawal form is available in the Store at www.petitelaure.com and constitutes the attachment to the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827). Download the return form specimen here
4. In the case of withdrawal from the contract and return of the Goods, the cost of the return of Goods shall be borne by the Customer. The cost of the return is equal to the tariff of the postal operator or other operator whose services shall be used by the Customer.
5. The Customer shall be obliged to return the Goods no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal. In order to meet the time limit, it is enough to send back the item before the time limit.
1. The Seller is obliged to deliver Goods without defects. The Seller’s liability to the Customer is governed by generally applicable laws, in particular the Civil Code.
2. Complaints are handled in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827). Damaged delivery: if a delivery (parcel) raises concerns about completeness of the content (e.g. it is damaged, cut), the Customer may refuse to accept it and report this fact to the courier. A written confirmation that the refusal to accept a delivery resulting from the damage must be obtained.
3. The complaint should be e-mailed, after ascertaining non-conformity of the Goods with the contract, to email@example.com . Enter COMPLAINT and the order number in the subject line of the e-mail along with the description of the complaint.
4. In the case of a justified complaint, once it has been acknowledged, the rules of law shall be applied. Upon mutual agreement of the Customer and the seller, it is also possible to exchange the Goods covered by the complaint for other Goods available in the Store. Such is the case, if the price of new Goods is higher than the price of the returned Goods – the Customer shall be asked to pay the difference; if the price of new Goods is lower than the price of the returned Goods – we shall return the difference. In the case of payment by credit card, the refund shall be made to the card.
5. Complaints relating to the difference in appearance of the Goods ordered to that of those received which is due to the difference in the settings of the Customer’s screen, in particular, the difference in colours and shades, shall not constitute the grounds for a complaint and returning the Goods.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. PETITE LAURE PAULINA WUDARCZYK, Łęguty 1, 11-036 Gietrzwałd, Tax ID (NIP): 113-228-21-60, REGON: 368485498 is the Controller of Customer’s personal data. Personal data is collected and processed in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended).
2. Personal data is not disclosed to persons not related to the activities of PETITE LAURE Store and is only used to execute and handle orders of Customers, direct marketing of services and own products of the data controller. Information about delivery address, contact phone number and e-mail address of the Customer is provided to, among others, operators handling electronic payments for concluded Contracts or entities carrying out the delivery of ordered Goods.
3. Customers have the right to inspect their personal data, to change, correct and control it, and to request that their data is no longer used.
1. The Seller is not responsible for the lack of access to the Store due to force majeure events.
2. The Seller reserves the right to interruptions in access to the Store due to technical servicing, maintenance work, or work on improving functionalities of the Store. At the same time, the Seller undertakes to make every effort to ensure that the aforementioned interruptions take place during night hours and last as short as possible.
OUT-OF-COURT COMPLAINT AND CLAIM PROCEDURES, RULES OF ACCESS TO THESE PROCEDURES
1. Detailed information concerning the out-of-court complaint and claim procedures, as well as the rules of access to these procedures, is available in headquarters and on the websites of district consumer advocates, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Trade Inspection Inspectorates and the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
2. The Customer shall be entitled to apply to the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court.
3. The Customer may obtain free assistance in resolving a dispute with the help of a district consumer advocate or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection.
1. In matters not regulated by these regulations, provisions of the Civil Code, the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827) shall apply.
2. By placing an order the Customer consents to the storage and processing of their personal data contained in the order in accordance with applicable Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
3. All product photos are the property of PETITE LAURE PAULINA WUDARCZYK and are used for informational purposes only. They may not be removed, copied, edited, distributed, used for commercial purposes, or presented on other websites without our permission.