2. The Online Store makes every effort to ensure that your privacy is respected and that the personal data you provide is protected while shopping at the Website and making purchases from the Online Store, and takes all necessary steps to that end.
3. PETITE LAURE PAULINA WUDARCZYK, Łęguty 1, 11-036 Gietrzwałd, Tax ID (NIP): 113-228-21-60, REGON: 368485498 is the Controller of your personal data.
4. In matters related to data protection, you may contact the Controller electronically at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at: PETITE LAURE PAULINA WUDARCZYK, Łęguty 1, 11-036 Gietrzwałd.
5. The Online Store shall collect the following personal data from you via the Website and other forms of communication, for purchases and registration process at the Website:
1) name and surname,
2) residence address,
3. address for deliveries if different from the address of residence,
4) email address,
5) phone number,
6) date of birth.
6. Your personal data shall be processed for the purpose of providing services electronically, and concluding and performing sales contracts for Goods ordered from the Online Store operated on the Website (the basis for data processing: Article 6(1)(b)of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
7. Moreover, your personal data may be processed for marketing purposes provided you express a separate consent (the basis of processing is provided by Article 6.1(a) of the Regulation of European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
8. The recipients of your personal data shall include courier companies, payment operators, IT service providers, auction services – for the purpose of processing your order. In such cases, the scope of data transmitted shall be limited to the minimum required. In addition, the information you provide may be made available to the relevant public authorities if required by applicable legal regulations.
9. Your personal data shall be processed until the termination of the contract for the provision of services by electronic means, or until the statute of limitations for claims under the sales contract, or until the expiration of the obligation to store data under legal regulations, in particular the obligation to store accounting documents relating to the sales contract.
10. You have the right of access to the content of his/her data and to rectify, delete, restrict processing the data as well as the right to move data, the right to object and the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of any processing which has been carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
11. You are entitled to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection when you feel that processing your personal data violates provisions of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
12. Your data may be transferred to third countries in connection with technical solutions that are used. Adequate and appropriate safeguards required by data protection legislation shall be applied to these transfers.
13. The Online Store makes every possible effort to secure your data and protect it against actions of third parties. We use all necessary server, connection, and Website security measures to protect your data.
14. All connections related to your electronic payments, should you choose this option, shall be made via a secure encrypted connection.
15. However, the measures we have taken may not be sufficient if you do not observe security rules yourself. In particular, you must keep your login and password tor the Website confidential and not make them available to third parties. Note that the Online Store shall not ask you to provide them, except to provide them when you log into the Website. To prevent unauthorized use of your account, log out when you no longer use the Website.
16. You have the possibility to view and edit your data, at any time, within the Website, after logging in with your e-mail address and password. Should you forget your password or have any other logging-related problems, please contact us at: email@example.com
17. Links to other websites may appear periodically on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised in any way by the Online Store. These websites may have their own privacy policies that we encourage you to get familiar with. The www.petitelaure.com Online Store is not responsible for the data handling policies of these websites.
18. During the Customer’s visit at the Online Store website, the following data is collected automatically: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. This data may be collected by “cookies”, the “Google Analytics” system.
19. Cookies are understood to be computer data, in particular text files stored on the users’ terminal equipment, intended for use on websites. These files allow us to recognize your device and display the website appropriately tailored to your individual preferences, and optimize the use of the websites. The cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, duration of their storage on the end device, and a unique number. They are also used to create anonymous, aggregated statistics that help understand how a user uses the websites which enables improvement of their structure and content excluding personal identification of the user.
20. Two types of cookies are used – “session” and “permanent”. The first includes temporary files that remain on your device until you log out of the website or shut down your software (web browser). “Permanent” files remain on the user’s device for the time specified in the parameters of “cookies” or until they are manually deleted by the user. Cookies used by partners of the website operator, including in particular website users, are subject to their own privacy policies.
21. Personal data collected using “cookies” may only be collected to perform specific functions for the user. Such data shall be encrypted in such a way that it cannot be accessed by unauthorized persons.
23. In any case, you can block the installation of cookies or delete permanent cookies by using the appropriate options of your Internet browser. In the case of problems, we advise you to consult your browser’s help file or contact the manufacturer of your browser.