Soft and gentle muslin reusable nappy/swaddle from PETITE LAURE is a must-have of any layette,
made of 100% bamboo yarn enriched with the Silver Plus Protection formula. It’s indispensable in any everyday situation: as a cuddle-blanket, during feeding, winding, resting, alight cover, protection from sun, as a changing pad, comforter for sleeping or during teething, and also as a handy baby towel.
THE MOST IMPORTANT PROPERTIES OF BAMBOO
3 x A: antibacterial, antifungal, antiallergenic
- free from pesticides and contaminants
- water absorption 60% higher than that of cotton
- self-sterilising (fabric self-sterilises in 30%, which provides the feeling of
- neutralisation of unpleasant smells (it absorbs unpleasant smells and releases
them only when washed in water
- fully biodegradable
- temperature regulation properties (bamboo fabric keeps the temperature 2 degrees lower from the surroundings)
Fabric dyes are user- and environment-friendly, which is confirmed by the OEKO-
TEX Standard 100 certificate.
Washing recommended before first use. With each wash the swaddle blanket becomes even more gentle.
Made in Poland
Made of: 100% CV Bamboo
Size: 75 x 75 cm (+/- 2 cm)
We recommend a gentle wash at 30 deg. C, spin setting max. 800 rev/min,
medium ironing temperature, do not bleach.